Friday, August 15, 2008
First Week of Exhaustion Begins.
OK so this last week was my first week back at school for my sophomore year. I am very tired and very bored with school. It isn't very fun to me but I like some of my classes like dance and ASL. They are very entertaining. So I learned that all but one of my friends that I hang out with, have the lunch after me so me and Tanna wander around just the two of us. She is convinced that we are outcasts but really we don't hang out with anybody our age, they are all older than us so we just don't see them alot during the school year. When I get up my day goes like this: Get up 4:50, get ready 5:00-5:50, Seminary 6:00-6:50, 6:50 -7:20 get to school, 7:20-2:20 (school which is 1st hour ASL, 2nd hour English II H, 3rd hour lunch, 4th hour Geometry, 5th hour a days ADV Dance or Building trades. 2:20 -2:30 go home.) Next day: Repeat. It's an endless cycle that only lets up on weekends and holidays. So I do not think I will be a very good blogger for a while. Maybe, maybe not it all depends on homework and time. So with that I bid you Adieu (for now anyways)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Oh my MayMay! Whatever shall I do with you?!? At least you like a couple of your classes! That's always a good thing! I hope you have an awesome sophomore year! Just think, you are almost half way done with high school! Craziness!!
Post a Comment