Sunday, August 24, 2008
How I Feel About This Week
So on Friday night me and Shelbi and our friends Kristen and Jessica Temple went and chalked people's driveways. We did get caught once but not the second time. It was almost successful but we did get caught eventually when they found out who it was. It was a lot of fun but we got really dirty and hot from all the running. So on Saturday night we went to Paseo Verde Park and watched people go down a giant slip and slide that was put on a hill but we were standing in grass for about an hour and now I have ant bites everywhere. I am itchy and I have bumps that are big and red. So for tomorrow....School. What a surprise. And the next day...School. And the next day and for the rest of my life!!!! I'm not irritated or anything at all. I love being told what to do for seven hours out of the day everyday while they try to put things in my head but are unsuccessful and then they wonder why our grades are so bad. I mean seriously, how are we supposed to learn when we have to be there for seven hours at a time and we have to get up early? Really? But I do give the teachers a lot of credit because teenagers are gross and weird. We are disrespectful and rude but they try and teach us anyway. Those are some serious brownie points right there. But this Friday we are planning some serious action!!!! we are going to do something really fun this weekend not just sit around asking each other what you want to do. You know that scene. So if you were wondering about my day here it is. I went to church and it was crowded because we had a missionary farewell and everybody and their dog came to see it. Then I went to Sundayschool with Shelbi and Hilary and we ate candy the whole time and then I went to young womens and got more candy. It was a good day. I always like Sundays but today was especially good. About tomorrow, I'm not so sure how good that will be but I'm sure there will be something interesting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Quick quiz! How many times can you say "so" and "serious" in one blog? just kidding! I love you maymay! You are adorably funny! And you should update more often! I will if you will!
Post a Comment